Marketing Strategy Development
Ready to start planning your marketing initiatives and grow your business?
Marketing is key to growing your business but can often be overlooked as day to day business activities take priority or sporadic, reactive marketing activity happens without any planning.
I offer a range of services to assist you in working through your marketing plan in a proactive and logical way. Get your plan right across your marketing efforts by understanding what you are trying to achieve, how we get there and what your desired future looks like to you.
1) Marketing Planning
A marketing plan will help you focus on what you are trying to achieve.
With so many different sources of information on marketing available it can be very confusing trying to decide and implement what you think may be best for your business.
I will work with you to understand, where you are now and where you want to be.
After an in-depth look into your business and marketing objectives, who your target audiences are and your USPs we will produce both a strategic and practical marketing plan that can start you on your way.
2) Tactics & Activities
Once we have the plan it’s time for the detail, looking at the tactics both on and offline to help you grow your business.
We’ll build an implementation plan – that either myself of your team can take forward. Having time frames and ROI measurements will help focus our activity.
A marketing plan, I believe, is an investment and should be seen as a necessity for your business no matter whether you are a charity, start-up or SME.
- An in-depth questionnaire session (face to face or over the phone) to help me understand your business and what marketing plans / activity you have in-place already. (average time 90-120 mins)
- 10 full days dedicated to writing your plan and helping you grow your brand from a marketing capacity, in line with your business objectives
- A succinct and full marketing strategy document.
- A 6-month action plan detailing all actions to be taken to fulfill the marketing plan.
- A comprehensive debrief meeting to talk through the plan and to make sure you are completely happy.
- 4 hours worth of review/top up meetings, by phone or in person, to offer advice and guidance as you implement the plan
(available for 3 months after the debrief)