Digital Marketing Health Check
Have you got a website? Do you practice SEO? Send emails to prospects? Utilise social media and paid advertising to generate new business leads? Then you are making all the right moves, but how do know what is really working, what is engaging potential customers and converting into new business.
The TRMS Digital Health Check can help you identify areas of strength and weakness in your digital marketing efforts, pin point errors and issues that could be affecting your visibility on Google and make personalised suggestions for how to improve presence and engagement moving forward.
How It Works
We will begin by providing you an overview document to help get a good understanding of your business, I want to know what activity you do, what you think works and what you don’t, what your aims and objectives are, I want to know it all. I will request access to any online systems you currently utilise, google analytics and adwords, your website, social media and email platforms.
We will then pull a detailed qualitative report that will include;
- Technical site audit
- SEO on page checker
- Position tracking and benchmarking
- Social media engagement tracking
- Backlink audit and link suggestions
- Content audit
Once we have this data we will take time analysing performance, researching competitors, detailing fixes and compiling our thoughts and suggestions into a single, jargon free, document for you to review. After you have had time to digest my report we will have a meeting or call to ensure you are happy and understand how to move forward.
Following this review is it entirely up to you if you and your team would like to implement yourselves or if you would like TRMS to get things moving for you.
- A questionnaire / preparation document allowing us to better understand your business.
- 5 days for a dedicated consultant to review all digital marketing channels and activity, making suggestions and preparing your review offering practical advice.
- A detailed report on current position and areas for improvement, including details on required fixes and personalised suggestions.
- A debriefing session over the phone to discuss the review and next steps.
- A quotation for TRMS to carry out the fixes and agreed upon suggestions if required.
This is a fixed price offering at £1,500 + VAT
*There is no obligation to utilise TRMS in the follow up, our report will provide details on fixes and suggestions for your team to action.