Events And Exhibitions
Marketing is an essential element when planning a highly successful exhibition experience. Working in partnership Innovaine and TRMS are offering our Event Management services to help you run your event in the most efficient way.
To ensure you get the most out of this experience we can help you maximise your return on investment through our services organising, communicating and strategising your event – A complete end-to-end package, tailored to your company’s individual requirements.
Our team has a combined 25 years Marketing Experience covering everything from Digital Marketing, Design and Comms, Advertising and PR to Events, small to large scale.
What We Deliver
We will identify and evaluate strategic marketing options to maximise your event ROI.
- Identify goals
- Develop a route to achievement / Steps to reach these goals
- Implementation plan and timescales
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Management and Reporting
70 per cent of attendees plan a list of the exhibitions they want to visit before they attend, you need to get in front of them before they walk through the door.
- Social media
- Web Copy
- Trade publications
Design & Materials
Be clear be punchy and be eye-catching. You’ve got literally seconds to get peoples attention.
- Incorporate key messaging and branding
- Leaflets, Materials, Promotional items and business cards.
- Press packs and Press releases.
Whether your aim is to launch a new product, increase brand awareness or simply push your existing product line, building the right stand to attract delegates is crucial. We have built small to large exhibitor stands, having started from a 3x2m to a 6x9m stand for the Academies Show.
- Stand design – from initial concept to final design
- Stand build – working with DesignWorks, a leading stand builder who have worked on the Academies Show for 5+ years
- Associated documentations i.e. internet, electrics, scanners, risk assessments, staff and guest registrations
Follow Up Strategy
Research shows that a whopping 80% of trade show leads are not followed up and that those companies who do often take more than 50 days to do so.
- Plan in advance
- Core messaging
- Prepare contact methods
- Assign responsibility for follow up
- 5-6 years in the Schools, Academies and MATs sector, working for the Leading Financial Software Provider in the industry.
- Combined experience of working on 18 Academies Shows in both London and Birmingham, working for a key sponsor and exhibitor
- Negotiating and securing sponsorship packages, including sponsorship of the Business, Finance and Benchmarking Zone.
- Delivering Stand design and build
- All pre, during and post show communications and promotion including 4 Product Launches
- Design and Print of Collateral and Promotional goods
- Organised and managed dedicated customer lounge and prospect areas for 1-2-1 meetings
- Lead generation follow up strategy
Want some help with your event or exhibition? Let’s chat!